Bridgewater Wharf is situated in the heart of the city of Salford and offers 376 spacious apartments, including one, two and three-bedroom apartments, three and four-bedroom duplexes, and a selection of three-bedroom townhouses. As a popular area for young professionals to live, Bridgewater Wharf is a great buy-to-let opportunity for investors looking for their next property investment.
The premium apartments, duplexes and townhouses at Bridgewater Wharf are sure to prove popular in Salford which is suffering from an ongoing shortage of high-quality rental accommodation. Each apartment and townhouse will be completed with contemporary fixtures and fittings which will raise the bar when it comes to modern living in this busy city. In addition, many apartments include spacious balconies which overlook Salford and Manchester, providing the sort of views which are in high demand.
With many people moving to Greater Manchester for its career prospects, the demand for rental property in Salford and Manchester is continuing to grow. This is an unmissable opportunity to invest in a market that is continuing to improve year on year.
- Studios from £139995
- 1 beds from £189995
- 2 beds from £194995
- 3 beds from £260104
- 3 bed townhouses from £362495
- Allocated Parking from £17500
- Lease length - 250 years
- Ground rent £225 - £345
- Expected completion date Q1 2022
- Lakeland Groceries (0.96 mi)3 reviews
- Marks & Spencer Simply Food (1.62 mi)14 reviews
- Sainsbury's Local (1.29 mi)6 reviews
- Xpress Convenience Store (1.24 mi)1 reviews
- Etihad Campus - Metrolink (3.16 mi)2 reviews
- Bolton Railway Station (9.51 mi)12 reviews
- Crewe Railway Station (27.11 mi)13 reviews
- Go North West (2.73 mi)2 reviews