Card House is our latest investment opportunity in the up-and-coming city of Bradford. This conversion of a grade II listed building will create 144 apartments over four floors, all providing a ready to move in living space that will suit those looking for well-appointed apartments that offer easy access to the city centre.
All apartments in Card House are spacious, delivering larger than average accommodation. The clever use of natural and electrical lighting ensures that the apartments are light and airy, providing truly special homes.
Card House is bound to be popular with both investors and tenants alike. The development occupies a highly prominent position between the higher quality outer Bradford residential suburbs and the Airedale towns and villages of Shipley, Cottingley and Bingley.
- Grade II listed building
- External Parking Spaces
- Fully managed
- 70% sold-out pre-launch
- Studio apartments from £10500
- 1 bed apartments from £120000
- 7% assured NET rent for 2 years
- Minimum £14700 rental income
- Excellent transport links
- Morrisons (1.82 mi)1 reviews
- Awan Foodmarket (2.86 mi)1 reviews
- Boots the Chemist (1.45 mi)1 reviews
- Morrisons (2.58 mi)3 reviews
- Bolton Railway Station (30.53 mi)12 reviews
- Etihad Campus - Metrolink (28.28 mi)2 reviews
- Go North West (28.15 mi)2 reviews