Comprised of 269 luxury apartments, Northill Apartments at Fortis Quay is the newest addition to the oversubscribed Salford Quays rental market, and is sure to be popular with the raft of young professionals looking to live work and play in the Salford Quays area.
Population growth in the area is set to soar with the second phase of MediaCityUK agreed last year which will bring a £1bn cash injection to the area, doubling the services available to residents and making the area increasingly attractive. More than 60,000 people already work in the creative and digital industries in Greater Manchester, and this is forecast to grow 27% by 2034, making new developments like Northill Apartments vital.
Northill Apartments at Fortis Quay will offer residents the best in luxury living near Salford Quays, with the city of Manchester just on the doorstep.
- Lakeland Groceries (1.31 mi)3 reviews
- Marks & Spencer Simply Food (1.92 mi)14 reviews
- MediaCity General Store (0.74 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco (0.99 mi)5 reviews
- Etihad Campus - Metrolink (3.47 mi)2 reviews
- Bolton Railway Station (9.13 mi)12 reviews
- Crewe Railway Station (27.2 mi)13 reviews
- Go North West (2.84 mi)2 reviews